Oct 22, 2009

** Good Old DoorDarshan **


Do you remember watching and enjoying the "Ek Titli" song in our DD during those good old days ?? Its available on net and I watched it in full !! Believe me, its a nice one with a beautiful song. You can watch that on the link below -

Ek Titli Song

We always had such "moral" imparting clippings on our DD as routines. Do we see those on any of our private channels now ?? While that is one side of the coin, I am not sure whether anybody watches DD these days !! Recently, when I turned to DD for a few minutes, I felt really sad to see that they have not improved their standard a wee bit and I dont know whether they still have the "Sorry for the Interruption" board available ready with them even today. DD must be last in the rankings & viewership despite the availability of vast amount of talent, money and the Govt support. Is anyone really concerned ?

No comments: