Feb 1, 2011

** Awards **


Padma awards for Kajol & Tabu; Kalaimaamani award for Tamannah !!! What do you call this ?? Of course, pretty faces would bring in some joy to such boring ceremonies. :) - But, what is that they have achieved to receive such awards ?? Well, Tamannah has the qualification of acting in the movies produced by the family members of Karunanidhi - what other qualification does she need ?? On second thoughts, what better way to make such awards meaningless??? If there is some real intelligent thinking behind this move, I guess, it is really a good idea. What do you say ??

3 comments:

shankar said...

Gossip Alert!
Not only did Tamannah act in the movies, I also heard that she participated in few other social services.

Surendran said...

yeah yeah ! they do serve the society in so many ways....!!

By the by, Shankar - was it you tearing apart writer Charu Niveditha in a wonderful long letter (in TAMIL) to him few months back ?? just curious....

shankar said...

@surendran: yes, that was me. I was disappointed that he found fault with everyone (and everything). That wouldn't have stopped me from reading him, but a few weeks later he used some seriously obscene language against one of his readers. (Apparently he deleted his blog post, but I found it in another blog where they had made a copy of it). That's when I decided not to read this guy's writings anymore. I think he has gone crazy.